Author Topic: I need advice on TenkoFX and trading with cryptocurrencies there.  (Read 703 times)

Dalyater

• View Profile
I heard different opinions, some people say that it's better to trade with cryptocurrency at special exchanges, others say that it's better to do it with brokers; there’s no consensus. I've decided to opt for the broker option because it's simpler and easier. What do you think is TenkoFX suitable for this?

Shece

• View Profile
Re: I need advice on TenkoFX and trading with cryptocurrencies there.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 12:30:00 PM »
I have to share. Recently I traded on TenkoFX and risked a lot with ltc/usd pair. At the rate of 139.36 I continued buying in spite of the forecast and got money's worth. I made quite a lot of money. But I won't recommend others to repeat this. TenkoFX is a nice broker in general, and if you wish I can share information, as they say, straight from the source.

Dalyater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 06:29:15 AM »
I think that usual forex brokers shouldn't deal with crypt. There're special crypto-exchanges for this. Those who want to trade with crypt should do it on exchanges.

Shece

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »
A lot of people want to trade with crypt now. It's very profitable with such volatility. And every trader is interested in safety of his investments. Scandals about crashed exchanges frightened a lot of people. There're many vulnerable currencies and hackers use them. I've heard that Dash had been hacked recently and while the vulnerability was eliminated, they managed to make good money. And TenkoFX is much safer and has the same functions. You can deposit an account and withdraw funds with the use of crypto-wallets, you can even withdraw fiat.