Author Topic: [ICO] Consumption becomes income! ShopCorn ICO currently on going!  (Read 538 times)

Heebeeger

• View Profile
Consumption Becomes Income

A consumption-based mining process that distributes rewards in real time

A cryptocurrency to distribute rewards in real time supported by and specifically designed to work hand in hand with mainstream shopping platforms

To give an analogy, if you purchase a pizza worth 20$ via the Shopcorn Platform the pizza store receives 18$ and 2$ (10% of selling price) is returned to the buyer via mined ShopCorn in real time. In this way Shopcorn provides rewards to those who spend encouraging consumption and incentivizing new stores to use the platform resulting in a virtuous cycle of win win.

A Cryptocurrency that can be mined with any online transaction

Utilizing Open API’s and “ShopCorn” Payment Gateway modules to carry out online transactions, users can mine ShopCorn on any platform

A Global Platform

Supported in multiple languages and by mainstream online shopping platforms Shopcorn aims to become a global hub of efficient spending

Mine cryptocurrencies instead of points

With ShopCorn’s API and Payment gateway modules users can mine cryptocurrencies on existing shopping platforms

Participate here

newbielink:http://shopcorn.jp/neweng/crowd.html [nonactive]

Derinko

• View Profile
Re: [ICO] Consumption becomes income! ShopCorn ICO currently on going!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 05:31:43 PM »
I didn't quite understand mining. How does it happen? Based on the description it looks more like cloud mining of cryptocurrency, which no one trusts. Because that's the only way admis earn money.

Japhar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 07:10:37 PM »
Can I get more information about cryptocurrency production here? I don't understand how this happens, and I can't find a detailed explanation as well.

Shece

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 11:42:59 AM »
Shopcorn is one of the latest crypto coin is is based on the aim of providing "real economy". The ratings of the ShopCorn on the coinschedule.com is 2.6 out of 5. You need to keep an eye on the ratings of the coin you are going to invest in, on different websites. It will give you a good idea about that coin.